TitleBarRed

TitleBarRed

Monday, June 25, 2012

Reading Recommendations

Request for any readers of this blog;

Many of you know me as an avid reader, and I'd like to knock out some election relevant books this summer. To this end I'm looking for some suggestions that may not appear on the best sellers list. I've read everything from Paul Krugman and Noam Chosky to Jeffrey Miron and even Mitt's Book. Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, or Other are all welcome! I prefer more topical books rather then straight commentary like what a Sean Hannity or someone might put out.

You can take a look at my slightly out of date Book Reading Website and see the Non-Fiction Stack looking a bit sad. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I love Fiction too, currently reading Clash of Kings, and my to read stack on my bookshelf for Fiction is nice and full, but please let me know of any must reads for fiction as well. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment