TitleBarRed

TitleBarRed

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Debate 2 Cheat Sheet

IT could be a pretty lady, a train wreck, or a squirrel, something will distract all of us at some point during tonight's debate. Save yourself some embarrassment by using my cheat sheet guide to tonight's debate.


President Obama
Governor Romney
Question
What he will say
What he won’t say
What he will say
What he won’t say
What will you do for the working classes tax burden?
“I Believe in a ‘middle out’ approach that strengthens the middle class by reducing their tax burden.”
“My temporary tax cuts for the middle class weren’t paid for, as a result, I’m shaving years off the solvency of Social Security and Medicare. “
“My tax plan to reduce the rate by 20% will not add to the deficit. And I have 6 reports that support this.”
“The only way this plan won’t result in a deficit is if it stimulates a 4+% growth in the economy, a rate we haven’t seen since the 90’s”
What is your plan to strengthen the Economy?
“We must invest in infrastructure, and make sure our schools and police departments are adequately funded.”
I've been saying this for 4 years, my budgets have assumed record growth as a result, I've never been right."
"Removing needless obstructions to small business that are the life blood of our economy."
Specifics... Specifics... Specifics...
How will you keep America Safe?
“Let me be perfectly clear, the US will not tolerate any attempts of violence on us or our allies.”
“We will continue with drone strikes that are causing hundreds of deaths in collateral damage.”
“I will not cut the Military by $2 Trillion Dollars over the next 10 years.”
“These cuts were part of a deal to begin to rein in spending, and I have no plan to make up the difference, other then to grow out of it.”
What could have gone better in Benghazi?
“We could have improved relations with the Muslim people.”
"I will never say where Ambassador Rice and I got our initial story from that this attack was a result of a YouTube video."
"I will stop the culture of America apologizing for everything that America has done."
"...which does nothing to address the current problem which has no easy solution, but whatever Obama is doing ain't working."
How will you address Healthcare?
"I will continue to close the doughnut holes in Medicare, and help ensure our seniors get the care that's been promised to them."
"The Medicare surplus will be dried up by 2016, The CBO has added trillions to the cost of ObamaCare, and I have no plan other then to keep borrowing money to continue this program."
"My plan will keep the parts of ObamaCare that are popular while infusing the private sector to hlp control costs."
"You'll be dealing with insurance companies until the day you die and then some. Why don't you like me plan?"
Why should American’s Vote for you?
"Because we can not return to the policies that got us into this mess in the first place. We must continue to move Forward."
Any answer that actually makes you want to vote FOR me.
"The President said in his own words that if he didn't have this figured out in 3 years, it would be a one term proposition."
Any answer that actually makes you want to vote FOR me.


No comments:

Post a Comment