TitleBarRed

TitleBarRed

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Third Wheel

KG from the Silence isn't Golden Duo called my rep and got me booked on Episode 9 of the Silence isn't Golden Podcast. In a word, Enjoyable. In two words, Freakin' Sweet, and if you want more then a two word description, keep reading;

Without regurgitating the details that anyone who listened to the Podcast would be aware of, I will state that those two guys have gotten much better at the conversing then I am currently. There where several spans that I just sat back a bit and enjoyed watching those two bounce back and fourth. A few notes on my own performance, I need to get a little bit (Ok, a lot bit) more infliction in my voice and slow down a bit. I tend to speak how I read and just blast through a thought with the hope that the words themselves carrying most of my meaning. So perhaps in the future I'll find some median on which to improve that aspect.

Clarification on the Video Clerk response; I think I was having a moment of self reflection at that time where I realised how much I enjoy the jobs I've had where I do nothing, a little too Office Space for ya? Yeah, after sleeping on it, me too. I change my answer to Political Analyst. You get to spend 7 hours a day reading and watching the news on the clock, then you go to make up and sit in on a round table discussion for an 8 minute debate where you try and yell over another person to get your two cents in. I am available for booking now Mr. Hannity and Mr. Schultz.

But ultimately this invite was about building a network or like minded people to expand on debates of things we find interesting. We put them on blogs instead of Google+ or Facebook in the hopes of adding new faces to the conversation and the hope that we will develop both within, and outside of our inner sanctum of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment