TitleBarRed

TitleBarRed

Saturday, May 26, 2012

5 Obama Facts

5 things you *probably* didn't know about Obama;

1. He wrote an auto biography at the age of 30. - Sure, everyone is hung about this born in Kenya thing, but my question is what kind of a guy starts writing his autobiography before he turns 30? I guess I should through in the tag line that he never finished the book 'Journeys in Black and White' and took another 15 years to put out Dreams of my Father.
2. He was a pot head in high school - He also worked at Baskin Robins, a deadly combination.
3. On top of his Noble Prize, Obama has already won two Grammys. - Back in 2006, That smooth sultry voice of his also got nominated in 08, along with Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter. I still think George Ws' rendition of "Goodnight Moon" got jip'ped. (Who's smiling right now?)
4. He is being Sued by Over 40 Chatholic Organizations - Which doesn't bother me as much as the department of Health and Human Services coming out and saying that a church can only serve, primarily, it's own members. Sooo..... Church homeless shelters and soup kitchens are no longer religious based institutions? What is going on here?
5. And this one I can not forgive him for, will never forgive him for <deep breath> - Obama uses Macs...


Anyone else got some good ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment