TitleBarRed

TitleBarRed

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Introduction

Welcome!

This is my personal brain dump page. No no no... don't be scared, I'm mostly harmless. I'm just searching for that perfect balance of getting my thoughts out away from the hustle and bustle of a Facebook post where everyone and their mothers will comment on your status updates, and not so secluded that you get the feeling of drifting through space enclosed in a Kryptonian mirror with nothing more then a pair of scantily clad cohorts to keep you company. So join me, as I explore the inner thoughts of the all too overlooked middle aged, midwestern, male blogger. We may talk about the weather, or talk about politics, you may become enlightened, or you may become more dumberer. Read along, leave a comment, tell your friends, or just roll your eyes in disgust that Google sent you to this site when you searched for a good cookie recipe (you meant to go here).


No comments:

Post a Comment